Recognition

Sunday, May 20, 2018

You're So Courageous with Concord & 9th



Hello and welcome!

I'm having fun playing in the cave today with some Concord and 9th goodies.  One of my favorites is the paper pack called Floral Fill-Ins that comes with 2 layering stencils.  I used the striped paper and one of the larger striped papers with flowers you can fill-in with inks.  I used Distress Inks for that.

The sentiments come from another C&9 stamp and die set called "Being Classy."  
After outlining it in black, I popped up the courageous die cut on foam tape.  

I added some black dots with a marker and added black Nuvo Drops.

Here's a closer look:


And one more last look:



Thanks so much for stopping by!


I plan to enter this in:





2 comments:

  1. great colour combo Angie. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully designed and I love the wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete