Recognition

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Your Next Stamp DT Dare with April New Release Goodies!


Hello and welcome to my creations for the YNS DT April Dare!

"Gratitude"

I'm here with some creations using a few of the new April release goodies from Your Next Stamp!

Here's my first card:

I use the new "Heart Circle" die:
\
and cut it from a piece of white card stock, then stamped the two sweet birds from the "One in a Melon" set in the center.

I put some striped paper behind the heart openings, then cut the whole circle with a stitched circle die.  Then I took the YNS "Circle Piercing Holes" die and used it to make another border inside the stitched line.  I added a black circle behind it so the pierced holes would stand out more.  I stamped the sentiment from YNS "Flowers & Smiles" stamp set:

Lastly I added two thin strips of striped paper on the top and bottom of the card and lots of Nuvo drops in black and Nuvo Jewel drops in pink around the heart cut outs.  I just love dies like this that cut out cute negative space areas on your cards!  

For my 2nd card I used more stamps from the "YNS Flowers and Smiles" stamp set.  This set has such adorable images and great sentiments - I know I will be using it a lot!

Here's my card:



I masked off an oval and inked the background with Distress Inks and made some clouds in the top half.  Then I stamped the images and colored them with Copic markers.  I cut the top panel down just a little on each side.  I added Lucy's Cards jewels (upside down) to the center of the flowers and then added a stitched scalloped frame to the outside of the black card base.


Thanks so much to YNS for inviting me to guest design for their April DT Dare - Gratitude!

Head over the the YNS Blog and comment to win!  One comment left on the YNS blog will win a stamp set of their choice!  Comment must be left by March 13th at midnight EST.  Winner will be announced March 15th!


And don't forget, these sets are available at the YNS store and there's a sale until tomorrow night!

4 comments:

  1. So wonderful are these cards. I really love them. That is such a cute mouse image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Mice cards! Adorable designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. I love how you have put the striped pattern behind the die cut. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete