Recognition

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I Believe in You


Hello and welcome!  I hope your week is off to a great start!  I have a card I made today for my granddaughter's upcoming piano recital this spring.  She's 6 and played in her first recital last spring.  I know she will love this cute little guy!

I used the Clearly Besotted "Sweet Symphony" stamp set.  Because I am music teacher, I just had to get this set when I saw it.  It has the cutes images in it and some great sentiments too!

I stamped the piano player, notes and curtains in Versafine Clair ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  Then I colored only parts of the image with Zig clean color markers because I was going for a very clean and simple look.  I cut the images out with a stitched square and then matted it on a postage square die from MFT.  I popped that postage stamp square up on foam tape to give the card some dimension and I was finished.  Quick and easy!

Here's a closer view:


I will enter this in:


  

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love your little piano playing bear. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet image! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love that bear. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful encouragement for your granddaughter - hope her recital went well. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete