Recognition

Friday, January 26, 2018

Joy Clair Praise the Lord Stamp set - Bible Journaling


Hello and welcome!  I'm here today featuring this brand new set from Joy Clair's latest release!
It's called "Praise the Lord" and it's filled with great stamps to use for both Bible journaling and cards.


Here's how I created my page:

1)  First stamp the hands from the stamp set across the bottom of page, then I add music washi tape to the top and bottom.


2)  Next, put thin black strips of black card stock to outline the washi tape. 


3)  Stamp the sentiments from the set in random places on the page.



4)  Color letter with glitter pens in rainbow order.



5)  Add clear Gelly Roll glitter pen to the shadows of the letters.


6) Put rainbow washi tape on page edge and outline with black card stock.  Die cut lots of colors of music heart notes and stacked them off set in 3 places on the page.  (The die is from Casual Fridays.)  Place just the red heart/notes without stems around the page.  Highlight and frame the text.

Here's my finished project:


This is one of my favorite sets ever!  Being a music teacher over the years, I've heard many a "joyful noise" from students - some wonderful and and some not so wonderful - haha!  But always with the intention to help them improve their noises - until they are extremely JOYFUL!   
I love the phrase "Make a Joyful Noise" - it's one of my favs EVER!

This set, Joy Clair's Praise the Lord,  is so uplifting and I'm sure I will be using it a lot!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you will make joyful noises too!

 


3 comments:

  1. So beautifully done. What a great journal page. I like how you highlighted words here and there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page and those stamps! I have a journaling Bible but I haven't journaled in it yet. I need to start!
    D~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I love the phrase, "Make a joyful noise" too. In fact, I was just thinking about that phrase the other day.

    ReplyDelete