Recognition

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Celebrate your Birthday!


Hello and welcome!

I worked on this card today with several challenges in mind:





I took MFT inks and inked a piece of white card stock, then cut the MFT Celebrate die from it and from a piece of black card stock.  I layered those 2 together.  Then I cut some balloons from white and black card stock with dies from my stash and colored the white ones with markers before layering them.  I added the same MFT inks to the top and bottom of the card base and trimmed the balloon panel on the top and bottom.  After adhering the card together, I added sparkle pen, white gel pen and Glossy Accents on the balloons.  I am working hard to build my stash of bday cards and I'm thankful to have challenges to inspire me to try different things!

Here's a closer view:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the ombre shading here, really pretty. Also love how you die cut that greeting. Super cute card with all the balloons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cas card Angie. Love the soft colours and then the brighter on the shiny balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those glossy balloons!
    Thanks for celebrating birthdays this week with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those balloons look so amazing with the Glossy Accents on them. I love your darling card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So shiny. Wonderful card. I'm so glad to have found you through the City Crafter Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way the ombre' goes in different directions on the card base, Angie, and it looks marvelous as a die cut sentiment over black. Thanks for sharing your birthday card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete