Recognition

Sunday, January 28, 2018

I Love You with Wild Hibiscus

Hello and welcome!  Here's my second card for today - so happy to have craft time today!

I made this card with a few challenges in mind.  I used Altenew's "Wild Hibiscus" stamp set and stamped the leaves and flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored them with colored pencils.  I fussy cut them out and added the to a card base that I had splattered with dark grey paint.  Some are popped up on foam and others are flat  I tucked in the heat embossed sentiment from Hero Arts "Hello Stamp and Cut" set and then added black enamel accents to the center of the flowers.  Once it dried I added white dots with a gel pen.

Here's a closer view:


I will enter this in:

Your Next Stamp Color Challenge #81
I used pink, greens and grays

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!!! Gorgeous stamp and colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the centers of the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and a gorgeous card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is fantastic on your flowers, Angie! I love how this could be a loving card for a birthday, a Valentine, Mother's Day, ...!! Thank you for playing along at Inspired By All the Little Things! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful Angie. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete