Recognition

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Doggone It!




Hello and welcome!  I was so happy to find time to craft today.  I've been busy the last 4 days with the Texas Private School Music Educators Association's All-State Clinic and Convention.

I love my music, but I really missed my craft room, so boy was I happy to get back to it!

I made this card with Your Next Stamp's  "I Ruff You" stamp set and stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored them with colored pencils.  I masked off a rectangle then used an inking tool with Distress inks in blues and greens to add a frame around the image.  This way I followed the sketch over at the YNS Challenge listed below.  Lastly I added googly eyes!

Here's a closer view:


I will enter this in:

Tuesday Throwdown #376 Challenge

2 comments:

  1. What a adorable and pretty card. Love the details and cute digi. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown Blog. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn adorable Angie. I love how you were inspired by the sketch. the paw prints on the corners are genius. So happy you joined us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete