Recognition

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Winnie & Walter Big Bang Peppermint Zone Stencil


Hello and welcome back!  This is my 2nd card today as I am finishing up my Christmas cards so I can get them out in the mail!

I used MFT's "Jingle All the Way" stamp set which has become one of my fav stamp sets for Christmas cards!  I just love the cute Santa poses in it!

I stamped the Santa and watercolored him with Zigs, water and a paint brush, then cut him out.  On my card base I used Winnie and Walter's "Big Bang Peppermint Zone" stencil with Distress Oxide ink.   Then I stamped the sentiment from the same set.  I popped Santa up on foam tape, added Nuvo Glitter drops into the swirls, then rounded 2 of the corners to finish the card.


In this picture you can see the glitter drops better and the glitter on the white parts of his hat:

I had so much fun making this card and can't wait to send it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great Saturday!

I plan to enter this in:


        
  

17 comments:

  1. OMG, SOOO cute! I love the peppermint swirl with that sweet Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great festive background, Angie! It's perfect for the neatly colored sweet Santa! The tiny Nuvo drop lines add movement and shine to the swirl. I live it! Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Santa card is soooo adorable, Angie! I love your peppermint candy stenciled background with Nuvo drops and beautifully colored Santa. Your Santa looks like he is floating. So cool. TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs and Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is super cute Angie! I love the rather Austin Powers swirls behind your beautifully coloured Santa and the sparkly details you’ve added to his beard and hat are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic fun card, love the peppermint swirl background. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super trendy Santa and I love that background stencil. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love that Santa. Especially the way you colored him. Great design, and that stenciled background is genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool Santa Angie. Love that background and the bling to finish it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it. Such a fun card and such a cute Santa too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another clever creation, Angie! Those awesome peppermint swirls are classic for Christmas and perfectly show Santa's glee that the recipient made the nice list! Thank you for linking again at CASology!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cute card. I like how you used the background to give movement to Santa, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card Angie! LOVE that peppermint swirl stenciled background --- very cool! And perfect place for your adorable Santa ... doesn't he just make you smile??!! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Such a beautiful and fun card! Love the stencil! It’s a ”must have”.... Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super fun! Loving the peppermint swirl with the glitter dots. The placement of your super cute Santa over the swirl makes for such a fun card! Thanks for playing along and supporting us this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow This is SO wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Happy Christmas. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a perfect stencil for Christmas and keeps with the fun feeling of this Santa! Love this card, Angie! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Christmascard!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday.
    Mariken DT

    ReplyDelete