Recognition

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Cheers Wine Gift


Hello and welcome!  Today is a busy day and I only had a few minutes to craft but I was able to make this wine tag with the MFT Die-namics Wine Tag die.  I cut it from snowy paper from The Paper Studio and cut out the MFT Cheers die from black and from the front of the tag.  I inserted the black one into the one cut from the front then added a piece of white card stock behind it.  Then I cut 2 MFT wine glasses from black card stock, added them to the tag and put some white snow sequins on each glass along with a tiny red bow on the glass stems.  Then I put the tag on the gift bottle of wine!
Quick and easy!  I think I am going to be using this tag a lot for gifts!  Who doesn't love a bottle of wine for a gift?  Here's a closer view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

I will enter this in:


              

10 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful and I love the colors and snowflake design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, and a great color combo too. Thank you for sharing your tag with us at The Male Room. Merry Christmas!
    Chris (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun idea, love the snowflakes.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! What a great wine tag!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wine tag Angie! Love the snowflake background and the snow flakes on the wine glasses! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Let It Snow Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so pretty! I need to make some of these for the wine hubby makes...he likes to give it as gifts, so maybe I should dress up his bottles a bit! Thanks for sharing this with us at SIP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that wine tag! What a great gift idea! Thank you for sharing with us this week at LRW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well this couldn't be more perfect for our challenge, great job! Your wine bottle tag looks beautiful, I love the dies you used and the patterned base is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect tag and present at Christmas, such a great and beautiful project. Thank you for sharing your wonderful tag with us at The Male Room - Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like the wine tag. What a great way to present a gift. Thanks for playing along at The Male Room Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete