Recognition

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Yappy Christmas


Hello and welcome!  I am finishing up some Christmas cards today in the cave!
This one was made with MFT's "Happy Pawlidays" stamp set.  I love this set, especially the dogs - they just make me smile!

I took Your Next Stamp "Circle Piercing Holes" dies and taped them together before running them through my die cutting machine.


I also tried embossing on a card this way too and I liked the back side of it better than the front....saved that for another card in the future!



I watercolored the tree and pup with Zigs, water and a paint brush, then added Gelly Roll Glitter pen to the star on the tree, the white parts of his hat and his nose.  Then I added Nuvo Glitter drops to the tree for some sparkle.  I adhered the tree directly on the card and popped the pup up on foam tape.  I colored the edges of the card base with the same Zig markers I used on his hat so it would match perfectly.  This card was a lot of fun to make and I know just who to send it to!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your weekend is absolutely PERFECT!

I will enter this in:

Make My Monday Christmas Happy Holidays Challenge
Your Next Stamp Color Challenge #78
(I used red green and silver nuvo glitter drops + neutrals)

  

    


14 comments:

  1. Love the way you’ve used the dies! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable make, love the die used which looks like snow falling too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to create a fun background! Your card is lovely, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable, and I really love that pierced circle background. Such fun. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layers & texture on this card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea to tape your dies together and make a unique round colander background for your sweet tree and pup! You are so inventive and talented, Angie!! Thank you for playing at CASology!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute puppy and gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining in with us this week at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card ! Love this adorable puppy ! Great techniques use here too ! Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super duper cute and love that fantastic dotted background created with dies! So clever and definitely one to CASE. Great use of our colour theme and Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute puppy and adorable card, well done

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great effect with the polka dot circles and such a cute image too! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! The piercing circles create a great background. Thanks for playing along with the YNS Challenge. We would love to have you join us as a guest...email me at quilt999@yahoo.com and I will share more details so you can learn more!

    ReplyDelete