Recognition

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Llama Happy Birthday


Hello and welcome!  I'm here today with a birthday card for my daughter!  Today is her birthday!!!

She recently went to Peru and sent several pictures of Llamas so I wanted to make her a Llama bday card!  I gave it to her early so it's okay to show it today on my blog.

I used patterned paper from The Paper Studio for a mat behind the top card layer and to cut the Winnie & Walter "birthday" die from.  I cut the top panel with a Wonky rectangle die, and stamped the Llama from Gerda Steiner's "Llama Tell You" and colored him with colored pencils.  I added a little punched heart for the "i" of the birthday die.  The Happy stamp is from a set in my stash but I can't remember which set it's from....I looked through my sets, but couldn't figure it out!
Getting old is frustrating sometimes! Ha!

If I do figure it out, I will come back and fix this post!

Happy Birthday Kaz!  Love you!

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun, Angie! Kaz will love her personalized birthday card with the wonky llama framed with the wonky stitching! Did you happen to have the llama set before she went to Peru? (These are the things my mind is curious about, lol!) Either way, it suits her perfectly and I love how you added the festive pp and cut the birthday with it, too!! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darnell, I think I did....I had ordered two Llama sets, this one and the Lawn Fawn one....because everyone needs to Llama stamp sets -hahaha!

      Delete
  2. Super cute, adorable and fun. I love that design and the plaidpaper used for it. Also the wonky stitching makes for a great frame.

    ReplyDelete