Recognition

Friday, December 8, 2017

Happy Little Stampers December Anything Goes w/ Dies Challenge!


Hello and welcome!  Today starts a brand new challenge over at Happy Little Stampers December Anything Goes with Dies Challenge for December!  So break out your dies and come join the fun!

The winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

For my card today, I used several supplies from the Happy Little Stampers shop:


I cut the village die out of white card stock and colored it with markers and glitter pens, then I cut the window die from a piece of shiny silver paper from my stash.  I put part of the village showing through the opening in the window.  I used the window die again to cut the music paper from the Echo Park pad so it would fit inside the window.  I also stamped the sentiment and the holly leaves from the HLS "Christmas Joy" stamp set.  Then I cut the whole silver panel out with an Avery Elle pinked edge rectangle die.  I purposely cut the holly off, colored it,  and fussy cut the holly out so I could add it back to the edge of the pinked edge.  The top holly leaf is popped up on fun foam for dimension.

I had so much fun making this card!  I hope you will find the time this month to join us and maybe you will be the lucky winner of the $20 gift card to the HLS store!!!

Here's another view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. so very pretty, love those house dies
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was reading it, I thought it was a really fun project to do, and I was right! It turned out really nice. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Song challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe ... this is just awesome! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Christmas Carols’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card! I love the colors you colored the pretty houses and the music paper is such a great backdrop! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card! Thank you for playing along with us in the DIES R US challenge!
    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Christmas card is gorgeous!! Love the pretty houses!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sheet music behind the houses and the glitter trimming the house and tree. That little touch of holly i the upper left corner is a wonderful finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete