Recognition

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sweet Symphony - I Believe in You

Hello and welcome!  Because I am a musician first, string player, wind player, pianist, conductor.....and so on, I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for music themed stamps!  So when I saw this "Sweet Symphony" set by Clearly Besotted, I had to have it!  It has the cutest images in it and I fell in love with it! So I've used it to create this encouraging card today!

I stamped, masked, and colored the scene with Prismacolor pencils, then cut it out with a Kat Scrappiness "Wonky Rectangle" die, that I later trimmed along the wonky edges with some scissors.
I inked the edges with some Distress Ink to match the violin player's dress, then popped the whole scene up on foam tape for more dimension.

Here's a closer view of these cute guys!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

I will enter this in the:
For me, this made me think of violin, viola, cello and bass bows, AND the bows you take after a performance!  (Musician's mind.....)

CAS(e) This Sketch #247
(The stage is my curved bottom.)


TicTacToe Challenge #23
(I used left vertical for my card.)

Addicted to Stamps Make Your Mark Challenge #267


10 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Super fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' CUTE! And right up your alley. This is so sweet, your coloring is perfect. Really, really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and adorable. I love the way you colored the images too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun take on the challenge...love how you interpreted the theme word. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Angie this is soooooooooooooooo adorable and cute! Beautifully coloured and love your inked wonkie die.Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Tic Tac Toe, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image and a fun take on the cue word!
    Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely that you are such an accomplished musician...WOW! I love these darling images and your CAS design is perfect for our challenge! So happy you could join in the fun this week at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet characters, Angie! Great card! <3

    ReplyDelete