Recognition

Saturday, November 11, 2017

December 25th - Let's Do This




Hello and Welcome!  

I've been playing in the cave a little today and came up with this holiday card!
I used patterned paper from The Paper Studio called "Rustic Noel."
I cut a circle out of the front of a Gina K Designs card base and the patterned paper.  I put the pp on top of the card and added a black border made with Memory Box Stitched Circle Dies.  I stamped the sentiment from Concord & 9th's "All Year Long" and then added die cut numbers cut from plaid from the same paper pack.  Lastly I added tiny green star sequins from Kat Scrapiness. 

Here are a few more views:




I will enter this in:


  
  
  

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Smart use of the calendar set from Concord & 9th. Thanks for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9.

    ReplyDelete