Recognition

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Celebrate - with Watercolor


Hello and welcome!  I have been having fun this Sunday playing in the cave!

I was inspired by my friend, Nancy's card HERE - I just love the colors she used and I wanted to make a card using some of them!  I also wanted to enter these challenges:


  

For my card I used MFT's Celebrate die, MFT's Wine Service dies, all cut twice, once in black and once from water colored paper in pinks and yellows.  I cut the top card panel with the Simon Says Stamp Bubble Breeze die only partially to represents the wine pouring into the wine glass.  I added it to a black panel, then to a Gina K Designs card base.  Lastly I added Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the watercolored parts and added 3 rain stones from Papertrey Ink.

Here's a close up view:


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your weekend has be awesome!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the touch of sparkle. Thank you for sharing with us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercoloured Sentiment and dies you've used. This is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Angie.. I love your watercolor die cuts! Such a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool design! Love the die cuts, perfect sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the watercolor design - a wonderful addition to the Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge this week! thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you love these colours, they look fabulous. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Angie. Your watercolouring is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card Angie! Such a great design! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete