Recognition

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Merry Christmas Deer


Hello and welcome!  I hope you are having a great weekend!  It's so hot here in North Texas, sure doesn't feel like November!  So I'm trying to "think" cold and make winter holiday Christmas cards!

I dry embossed with a Darice wood embossing folder on a kraft card base, cut a piece of plaid Christmas paper from my stash and dry embossed the MFT Merry Christmas Circle Frame die into the plaid paper, and cut one out of white, then added the deer from a Hero Arts digital set called "Winter Forest."  (Earlier, I had cut the deer out with my Scan n Cut.)  I inlaid the white one in the impression on the plaid so it would lay flat, then added a red Nuvo drop on his nose.

Lastly I rounded the two bottom corners.

Here is another view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

I will enter this in:

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge
Happy Little Stampers CAS Christmas Challenge

  



3 comments:

  1. Great card and love the plaid paper you placed that die on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely festive card and I love your sweet Rudolph! Great embossing too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card design and the woodgrain background - thanks for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete