Recognition

Sunday, November 5, 2017

You are Brilliant!


Hello and welcome! I hope your weekend has been great so far and you have enjoyed that extra hour from Daylight Savings Time (if you live in an area that observes it!)

I made this card with Simon Says Stamp's "Fireworks" stencil and their "Thoughtful Messages" stamp set.  I used lots of different Distress Oxide inks with the stencil, then added the sentiment over the stencil and added lots of Nuvo glitter drops too.  I adhered the top panel to a card base that had two different strips of washi tape (trimmed thinner) on the left side and rounded the bottom right corner.  This was a very fast card to make! 

Here are closer views of the sparkle from the glitter drops:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

I will enter this in:


5 comments:

  1. Wow and wow! I absolutely love your fireworks-design! Great blend of colors and I love the CAS layout with all that white space. The strips of washi tape were a fabulous idea, I love the black color in them -this adds a lot of contrast and interest for your card! Thanks for joining us at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Angie. I really love the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous ! Your stencilled fireworks is so gorgeous with all those beautiful colours ! And the glitter drops add so much dimension ! Stunning design and CAS layout ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  4. A CAS brilliant and super classy take in our firework challenge! Simply perfect use of your stash and Thanks for playing at Less is More this week!

    ReplyDelete