Recognition

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Comforting hugs


Hello and welcome!  I'm back from a visit to Southern California to see relatives and even though it was a wonderful visit, it's always nice to be home!

I played a little in the cave between loads of laundry today and came up with this card using Simon Says Stamp "Handwritten Floral Greetings" stamp set.  I inked a rectangle and then stamped the sentiments and leaves inside and colored them with Zigs and a water brush.  I colored a few extra ones and popped them up inside the frame.  The scalloped frame is also popped up on foam tape then I added lots of Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the framed edge.  The leaves were outlined in Gelly Roll Glitter Pen for some sparkle.  I tried to capture it in the picture below:


And here's are a few more views:



I will enter this in:

  
   

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love all the dimension and sparkle on your card and the rich colours. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful design! I also love the colors you used....very fall-ish! Thanks for participating in our CAS Challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Angie. I also want to say a big thank you for the beautiful card you sent me. It was much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card with a beautiful sentiment. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card design and love the sentiment on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely framed greeting.So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie, this is fantastic! Gorgeous colors, fabulous sparkle. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful sympathy card....looks great.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angie. Your card is beautiful. I love the colours you've used and how you've popped up some of your watercoloured leaves over the frame. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW This is just gorgeous Angie! I love your design with the framing and the leaves over the edge ... FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘LEAVE it to me!’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is just so pretty! Fantastic design, nice and clean! Loving all of that sparkle and your pretty leaves! Love how you framed this beauty up too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Double D, Leave It To Me Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these shimmery leaves all framed up, Angie! The blue background is very striking! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous leaves, I love the brown and blue together and so pretty with the scalloped frame. thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour

    ReplyDelete