Recognition

Monday, October 23, 2017

Recipe for Happiness


Hello and welcome!  I had just a little bit of time to play in the cave today and I organized some supplies and then made this black and white card with a new set.

I've had the MFT "Recipe for Happiness" on my wish list forever and thanks to Darnell and her wonderful NBUS challenge, I won a gift card and was able to get this set.  Maybe because I am 100% Italian, this set just speaks to me!  I saw it used in a challenge this summer and fell in love with it!

I kept everything in shades of black and white (except his skin tone) so I could enter it in a couple of challenges.  I stamped quite a few more of these guys so I could color them while I watch TV.

I colored this guy with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol, then trimmed the top panel down, added striped washi tape and a thin black strip to each side.

Here's a another view: (Yes, he's making my fav - chocolate chip cookies!!!)


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!

I will enter this in:


  

5 comments:

  1. This card is awesome done in the black and white. Every time I see this stamp set I think I should add it to my collection. The chef set is so stinkin'cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute chef image and I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card, love the image you used and your choice of black and white is absolutely classy! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just darling! I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete