Recognition

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Warm & Toasty Holiday Season Bear

Hello and welcome!

I made a 2nd card today with my new Polar Pals set from MFT....just love those cute bears!

This one was colored with Spectrum Noir markers, cut with my scan n cut and popped up on foam tape.  The piercing dies are from Your Next Stamp (circle) and Poppy Stamps (curve) and the patterned paper is from a 6X6 pad by Echo Park called "I love Christmas".   The sentiment is from MFT Get Toasty stamp set, stamped with my Misti in black.

Here's another view and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Angie, what a terrific card! I love the way you've used those piercing dies, especially the one circling the polar bear. You've created a beautifully elegant card while keeping it clean and simple. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Such a cute and fun holiday card design. Cute bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week Angie and sharing your two Polar Pals cards. Both are beautiful CAS cards and your colouring is awesome. I really like the Piercing Dies especially the curving one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your polar bear and the detail you've added to your card, Angie! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable! I happen to really love this set too! Your detail is really wonderful! Thank You so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete