Recognition

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Holiday Ornaments Stamp & Cut with Distress Oxide Inks and Nuvo drops

Where did the month of September go?  Today is the last day to get your project entered in the
a2z scrapbooking CASE a DT Challenge this month!
  
I'm catching up of making some holiday cards for my stash and I thought I'd CASE Kymona's card here from April 2017.


For a more details, check out my post HERE on the a2zscrapbooking blog!

Please see my list of supplies linked below.
Hope you will join us in this month's challenge - CASE at DT member!
Here's another view of my card:

 
Hero Arts CASE a Designer Challenge

Please join us in this months "CASE a Designer" challenge for your chance at a $25 gift card to the a2z store




I will enter this in:

  

5 comments:

  1. Nice use of the Oxides and your card with those fantastic ornaments is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie - what a great CASE of Kymona's card; lovely use of distress oxides. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas challenge.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card,and awesome design too...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMETNS challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete