Recognition

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Beary Good Birthday

Today in the cave I got to play with a set I am so happy that I was able to purchase - it's the MFT Polar Pals.  I've seen so many adorable cards made with this set and it has been on my wish list for a while!  For this birthday card I colored the bear with Primacolor Pencils and gamsol, then cut him out with my Scan n Cut.  I popped him up on foam tape on red card stock from my stash.  The top of the card was embossed with a Darice birch tree embossing folder and the sentiment is from the same set stamped in black.  The 3 snow flakes are large sequins from my stash.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here's a 2nd view:


I will enter this in:

Seize the Birthday ATG Challenge

  

3 comments:

  1. Awesome birthday card and can easily be made into any type of card for winter use. I can see it totally as a Christmas one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the cute polar bear and the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous winter birthday card! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete