Recognition

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Warm Thoughts for 2017 Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop


Hi there, I'm here today with my 3rd card for the 2017 Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  Hope you can join in the fun - so many prizes offered by so many wonderful companies!


I started by stamping the cup from Gillian Vance's "Tea Time", and coloring it with Spectrum Noir markers, along with some leaves from Poppy Stamps' "Falling for You" set.  I used 2 of the leaves to cover the flowers on the cup to make it more fall-like, then added more leaves and the colored cup to a Gina K Designs card base.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches "Sentiment Sampler" set in a matching ink color.  Lastly I added a colored strip of paper down the side (colored with SN markers and inks.)

Here's a close up view:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

I will also enter this in:
AAA Cards Game #99
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge
The Paper Player Challenge #362

   

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I can see the leaves falling, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, those colors are so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collaboration of stamp sets and elements!! Great job :)

    Thanks so much for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, with the perfect sentiment. pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the simplicity of this sweet card, Angie. Great job!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! I love it :) The ombre strip is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Pretty leaves and great clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Angie. I really love the design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab idea - after all what's better than a cup of something hot when the weather is a bit chilly. Thanks for joining in with the Autumn Colours Challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angie, this is CAS gorgeousness!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS autumn card. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp CAS challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angie, I just love these colors you used and this is a fantastic card design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. simple, but really, really BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angie, beautiful colours! Your card really makes a very warm impression. Thank you so much for sharing your it with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my....this is so sweet! CAS and yet your colors are so bright and vibrant, they really stand out! Beautiful! So glad you shared it with us for my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the warm colours you've used and the way you've added the strip at the side to bring them out. Lovely composition! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this Angie, the cup, the colors, all of it! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Angie, Love the deep burgundy color. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete