Recognition

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Pumpkin Spice Leaves


I had to pull out this lovely leaves embossing folder from Darice again for one last card for the 2017 Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  (If you missed my last post with this folder, you can get this folder for under $2 on Amazon as an add-on item!)


The sentiment is a digi stamp from Verve's "Coffee Please" set cut with a scalloped circle and framed with a brown border.  The pumpkins/vines and the gold leaf are from Hero Arts My Monthly September Kit and the coffee die is from Memory Box called "Coffee on the Go".  I inked some white card stock with green and stamped a plaid stamp on it before I cut the main cup out to give it some interest.  Some elements are popped up on foam tape.  Lastly I added a twine bow and a few Nuvo drops.  Here's a closer look at the details.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. a fantastic Fall card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I'll have to make a purchase at amazon! :)
    Wow, that embossing folder really looks like dry leaves swirling around on a windy day. Gorgeous!

    I love how you built up the design elements on your card. Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Evelyn
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, I love it all!! Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Stunning details!!! The embossed backgtround is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete