Recognition

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Sip, Sip Hooray Coffee!




I've made another card for the 2017 Coffee Lover's Blog Hop today.  For this one I used Lawn Fawn's perfectly plaid paper, Simon Says Heart Breeze die, a cup (fussy cut) from Reverse Confetti's "Be a Barista"stamp set, colored with Zigs, Spectrum Noir sparkle pen, and a little Gelly Roll Glitter pen.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things "Uncorked" stamp set, stamped in Staz-On brown ink.  The card stock is from Gina K Designs.  Lastly I added clear nuvo drops and rounded 2 corners.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



15 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the steamy hearts :)


    Thanks for sharing with all of us!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super creative! I love how you used the hearts for the steam. Gorgeous colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That added heart die is perfectly perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really LOVE how you used the heart die swirled around like coffee steam. Fabulous!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    I have a stamp set GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Hop!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is so pretty! LOVE those steamy hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to use that die as the steam; lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Love that heart die...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those steam hearts, so sweet and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wish my steam would be like yours! What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So creative to use your heart die for steam. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome. I love the steamy hearts. That's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, the steamy hearts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete