Recognition

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Close Your Eyes Bday Cake



I made this card for my birthday stash with the CASology (week 266-Cake) and Color Throwdown (#460) Challenges in mind. 

I used Gina K. Designs card stock and her stamp duo called "Party On" for the cake stamp.  I stamped with blue and green inks and framed it all with postage stamp dies.  The sentiment is from Altenew's "Birthday Greetings" stamp set.  I added a little Gelly Roll Glitter pen to the candle flames.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you are having a great weekend!

  

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous birthday card! I love the layered frame elements you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet cake and sentiment! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the texture you created with the postage dies. So glad you joined us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those postage dies look amazing layered like that. And the subtle color on the edges is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to use the postage dies! The sweet cake is perfectly framed with dimension and interest! I also love the pop of green!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us again over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete