Recognition

Saturday, September 9, 2017

ABC Apple


Here's my 2nd card for today - playing with school and apple themes....

For this card, I used Lawn Fawn plaid paper and black card stock to cut the ABC letters and glued them a little offset to look like a shadow.  I stamped the apple from Maya Road and colored it with Zigs and a water brush, then fussy cut it out and mounted it on foam tape for dimension.  I added the little strip of plaid on the bottom and rounded both top corners.  Fast and easy!

I will enter it in:

  

Thanks so much for stopping by and here's one more view:

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so sweet! I really love the red plaid letters and strip, and the black shadows work so effectlively to help the letters pop! Sweet apple image, too! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card!! Beautiful details and awesomely CAS! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and awesome. What a great pattern paper you chose for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun CAS card! Love the shadow on the letters! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Love the plaid - a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This rocks! The plaid is awesome and I love the dimension you created with the letters. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the plaid letters and trim paired with the bright red apple. So happy you could join in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry for the lady who previously held this position, but I have now moved this brilliant CASlicious card to my number one MOST-Caslicious card for 2017!! I love it to the core! Bwahaha, couldn't resist and it's TRUE!! Pinning to CASE! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Darnell, what an HONOR!!!! Hugs, my friend! You are always such a sweet inspiration to me!

      Delete