Recognition

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Back to School!


Hi everyone, hope your weekend is going well.  I'm praying for all the people in Hurricane Irma's path.  Please stay safe my friends!

We got back a few days ago from my daughter's wedding.  It was so beautiful - I did put a few pictures on FB and IG.  I'll add some at the end of this post too.
We had a wonderful time and I feel very lucky to have such a great new SIL!

I had a little time to play in the cave today!  I used the Your Next Stamp apple die on some Lawn Fawn plaid paper and also on the card front so you can see the stitched edge it leaves.  I then cut the ABC letters out of black patterned paper and white card stock and glued them offset a little to look like a shadow.  I cut the panel with Gina Marie Wonky Rectangle die and added a wooden "back to school" sticker from my stash (from the Dollar Tree) and a few Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter drops for a little sparkle!

I will enter it in:

    

Here's one more view and some of my fav wedding pics:




The Bride and Groom top pic and my daughter MOH and son in next one.  

 
My 3 kids plus my awesome new SIL!

Bride, moms, and sisters

My sweet granddaughter - flower girl


Bride with the bridesmaids that she went to high school with...

My fav pic

All of the bride's immediate family

All of these pics, excpt the first one, are all from iPhone cameras.  
I can't wait to see the professional pics!

Happy Crafting this weekend, and please stay safe if you are anywhere near Irma!




10 comments:

  1. Angie! WOW! Your card is yet another adorable CAS creation! That apple is so sweet, and I love the stitching all around the card, too.

    The wedding photos...FABULOUSLY GORGEOUS! I saw your "favorite one" on Instagram and was wowed then, and I'm EXTRA wowed by all of these pictures! You looked beautiful, I LOVE your dress!! I also thought your whole family is beautiful and your daughters both looked gorgeous. Such pretty colors. Such beauty all around! God bless them both as they begin their new lives together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous wedding photos. Such a treat. I came here to admire your CASology card and to thank you for playing along, and I got so much more. I really love that little block with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and gorgeous wedding pics! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, your card is adorable. I love the inset plaid apple and am so glad you found time to play along with us at CASology this week!

    Second, the wedding photos are wonderful! Thanks for sharing your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh.... the wedding photo's are amazing Angie! You all look simply gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing.
    And your card is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete