Recognition

Monday, September 11, 2017

Cheers to You X 3


I had a little time to play in the cave today and made some more wine cards.  I seem to be making a lot of wine cards lately!  These 3 were made with MFT Uncork stamp set and Rubbernecker Watercolor Wine stamp set.  The white card base is Gina K Designs and the light beige is Stampin' Up.  I used Rich Razzleberry Ink and some Hero Arts black ink.  These cards are super CAS and quick to make.  I just love that MFT font in that set.  I think it's one of my favorites!

Here's a few more pictures:



I will enter this in:


    

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy for our "Cheers to you" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! This makes me thirsty. What a fabulous design and love the wine color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. The stamp set is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Love how you made this Cheer card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the splash of color here!! Thanks for playing with Cards in Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete