Recognition

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Wonderful Christmas


I was playing with a new Hero Arts Stamp and Cut set today - it's the "Wonderful" set and I really like all the sentiments that you can use with the die cut word.  I used Gina K Designs card stock and two different black/red plaid papers I had, one with small plaid behind the die and the bigger plaid for the card base.  The die is "Geometric Cutout 1" from Impression Obsession.  I love the design it cuts out!  I also cut the wonderful and then used black card stock to frame it.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I will enter this in:


      

10 comments:

  1. I love this design. Simple and striking. That die cut is great. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card design! I love that geometric cut out die! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Scrapy Land for our Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW, I love this!!! Such a simple design, but so well executed. Great patterned paper, love the rustic feel of this card. I'm pinning....this will be a simple Christmas card that I could mass produce! THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Angie this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the simple but stunning die that you can use for any type of card. Simply 'wonderful'

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool Christmas card design. I love the style of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, love this contemporary and geometric Christmas card. The die cut reminds me of a poinsettia too. Thanks for playing at HLS Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous design! I love all the plaid and the shadowed sentiment really pops.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love these die inlaid techniques and the sentiment looks amazing. Thank you for joining the Anything Goes Challenge over at Diecut Divas. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete