Recognition

Monday, August 14, 2017

October Birthday

I finally had a little time to spend in the cave today.  With the start of school, my schedule has really changed and even though I only teach one class every other day.....it still keeps me from my crafting cave!  I do enjoy that class so much, so I just have to work around it for my hobbies!

I made this card with a few challenges in mind:

Fusion Challenge (I used the sketch)

    
I used stamps from Concord and 9th's "All Year Long" set, a Poppy Stamps dotted die with some twine from my stash.  I popped the sentiment panel on top of a panel (inked with Distress Oxide Inks, water, shimmer mist, and white paint splatters) up on foam tape for dimension.  Lastly I added a few "Rain stones" from Papertrey Ink.

Here are a few more views and thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful inking and I love that stitching on the border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and stitching Angie. So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! I love your inked background and all the fun details with the twine and rainstones. Thanks so much for joining the fun this month at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely design, lovely colors. Fabulous job! Thanks for joining in on the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete