Recognition

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Just Us Girls Challenge #406 - Bring on the Shine





There's a new challenge this week over a Just Us Girls - Shine!



Darnell is guest designer this month so check out her awesome creation!
And the rest of the Design Team too!

I chose to use some shiny copper laminate I bought at Wal-Mart after a friend told me she found it there.  I put it on top of some card stock so it would be stronger.  I die cut the "Blessed" from Wplus9 "Doodle Buds" and some Reverse  "Wheat" Confetti Cuts from the laminate and some from black Gina K Designs card stock.  I used a white GKD card stock card base and finished it off with a corner rounder and some Nuvo clear drops.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you will link up a shiny creation this week!
  We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls


10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! The copper against the darker outlines really pops. Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this beautiful copper and it's great shine. The black really shows it off so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The copper is gorgeous, Angie. I'd forgotten all about that 'blessed' die. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous. The black outlines are so stunning against the copper, just a great look. I have some of that copper stuff from Walmart and forgot about it. I think I have gold too.....thanks for the reminder!!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so beautiful! I love the copper and it makes for a great design using those elements that you did on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rocked the shine world with this stunning card, Angie! I'm a sucker for copper so I adore this!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card Angie. Super gorgeous shine (sunglasses on here lol) You sure did 'rock this challenge' here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really hit this one out of the park this week Angie! fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love the gorgeous metallic shimmer and shine on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete