Recognition

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Merry Christmas Poinsettia



I had a little time to play today and I made a Christmas card with a new stamp set, it's a no brand name set.  The sentiment is from the new Hero Arts Holiday Ornaments Stamp and Cut.  I used my Scan n Cut to cut out the stamped images and then colored them with Prismacolor Pencils.  I added them to the card, popped up some for dimension, then added Nuvo glitter drops and 2 strips of black card stock.  I will enter this in:


   

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful festive card, the poinsettia is beautifully coloured and I especially like the black strip detailing on your BG. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S this week. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful classic and classy Christmas card. Your coloring is perfect, well done. I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card; wonderfully colored! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you joined us again this week. Love the poinsettia! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at CC&S. Warmly, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Poinsettia creation for our August challenge, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous poinsettia! Thanks so much for sharing your stunning card at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply fabulous! Beautiful colouring of that poinsettia. Thanks for playing at HLS Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a stylish design and I love your gorgeous poinsettia.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous Christmas creation! Thanks for sharing your stamping with us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete