Recognition

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Happy Little Stampers August Challenge ATG with Dies


Hi there!  So happy to be here with my August DT creation for the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge!  Hope you will have time to join the fun this month!


Dies that I used:
Tim Holtz Celebrate word die
Cheery Lynn Designs Allison Ribbon Die
CAS-ual Fridies Friend Die

I added some Nuvo Jewel Drops in strawberry coulis - I love how they are see through and the really make your cards look pretty!  I also love combining dies from different companies to get some unique looks!  Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you will join the HLS challenge!

Here are a few more views:





I will also enter this in:

Come and Get it Challenge

6 comments:

  1. very beautiful card, love your combination of dies and the contrast against the red
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Macimbalo...love the colour contrast..hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking, love the contrast between the dark red and the trailing vines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and I love the dies used and those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of this wonderful red and the way the white die cuts shout out your wonderful design. The Nuvo drops are a great touch. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of this card! Thanks for joining us at CAGI Challenges

    ReplyDelete