Recognition

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Peeking Puppy Make a Wish




I used a silver metallic card base for this "Make a Wish" card, along with a strip of plaid paper from Lawn Fawn, a partial sentiment from Altenew "Birthday Greetings" (I cut off the "close your eyes &" part of the sentiment), some tiny pink glitter hearts, and spectrum noir markers on the "Peeking Puppy" from Great Impressions.

 (The card base in the pictures looks like kraft, but it is really silver metallic card stock.)
Thanks so much for stopping by!



I will enter this in:




9 comments:

  1. I predict a winner, this is so stinkin' CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and so very delightful and fun! What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this card. So cute how you have that puppy lounging over that strip of plaid paper...so fabulous. And then the little hearts are just the perfect final touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh!! Just perfect!! So cute and lovely CAS!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Macimbalo! the little pup is adorable and I love the falling hearts and simple strip of paper, the whole design if gorgeous! ❤️

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just adorable!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, that puppy is so adorable, about as adorable as the shower of hearts around him! Lovely silver metallic card base, I bet it is so sparkly in person! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eek! That adorable pup has completely stolen my heart! I love his sweet face and the fun pop of colour from the plaid! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spotted your card in the SSS gallery and loved it, so I thought I should let you know! Lou x

    ReplyDelete