Recognition

Friday, April 14, 2017

Envelopes


Sitting in the hospital today with DH, we're back - complications from his surgery 2 weeks ago - Bummer!  While he sleeps I have been making envelopes to pass the time.  My youngest is on vacation and visited Prague today so I thought this top envelope would be perfect for a card I'll send to her soon.  Thanks to the person (can't remember who it was) on FB Stamp Junkies who showed a stack of envelopes she'd been making to use up all the tons of designer paper she had.  So I decided to follow suite....cut up a bunch to take with me.  

Take care of your health people - you only get one body - be kind to it and treat it well.


3 comments:

  1. What a cool idea to use pattern paper to make envelopes. I have so much that I don't use so this would be a terrific way to use it. I'm so sorry about your hubby. You mentioned he had a medical issue but I didn't know it was surgery. Sending prayers to you both for a speedy recovery from this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope hubs is improving! Thanks for the great idea - I'll definitely be making some envelopes. Hugs, Z

    ReplyDelete