Recognition

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Birthday Trellis


My last two cards for the day were made with a few challenges in mind and to build up my stash of birthday cards!  I used Altenew Garden Treasure stamp set with a variety of inks to make the beautiful flowers and leaves, then I used post it notes, stamped and fussy cut, to mask so I could add the stencil background to make it look like a trellis.  (I used a combination of Baby Blue and Iced Aqua inks from Reverse Confetti for the stencil and for the strips down the sides.  The name of the stencil is Diamonds and it's from Stampers Anonymous.  The sentiment is from Altenew Birthday Greetings.  The card bases are from Gina K Designs heavyweight card stock.  I made two different versions, one with only one flower and one with two flowers and several leaves.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

I will enter this first card - the double flower one in: (2nd card below)

   

And here's the 2nd card I made with only one flower and lighter stenciling:

I will enter this 2nd card - the single flower one in: 

Rubbernecker Challenge #7



5 comments:

  1. Your flowers look amazing in those colors and that trellis background is so pretty. Your design is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your color combo! The flowers are stunning. Thanks for joining in at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous and I love those colors you used. Awesome the way the flower shimmers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colors here. I got that stamp set not too long ago and haven't really used it much, but you have really inspired me here. I can't wait to pull it out now. Love your background too, just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! Your flowers are so pretty and I love the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete