Recognition

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I Love You Rainbow


Here's the 2nd card I made while playing in the cave today with "Truth is" stamp and die set from CAS-ual Fridays.  I masked of a rectangle inside the stitching of the postage stamp die and colored the rainbow background with Distress Crayons, then stamped the flowers and cut them out.  I stamped and cut a 2nd set of ivory flowers and inlaid them in the die cut opening.  I added a black stitched mat, then added that to a Gina K Designs ivory card base.  I heat embossed the sentiment in white and cut the banner and popped it up on the edge of the rainbow panel.  I also popped up the left larger flower with a little pop dot.  Lastly, I added Enamel Accents in black.
  Thanks so much for stopping by!

I will enter this in:
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Your rainbow bg is stunning and I love you kept the dies white, it allows the bg to shine. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool concept making the flowers white and your colors the background. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff
    Lyne - Guest Designer
    For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a soft, pretty rainbow background, Angie ... those white blooms pop beautifully against it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the techniques and colors on this! Thanks for joining in on our flower challenge at Use Your Stuff and please continue to play along with us each week as we love to see your work!
    Tammy DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really amazing combination of techniques used to create this stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and minimalistic. Thank you for sharing at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful!! I love the design!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful rainbow and such a clever design. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete