Recognition

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hero Knight in Copper Armor


This fun card (made for one of my grandkids) was made with My Favorite Things "Magical Dragons" and Basic Edge dies.  I fussy cut the dragon, princess and knight and colored them with Zigs, then paper piece the crown, sword and knight's armor with copper laminate paper.  The top portion (the castle) is also copper laminate with a window for the princess to peer out and see the scene below.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Here are a few more views:



Entering this in:




     



7 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet. I love all three characters and the sentiment is perfect for your very clever design. Love it!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those images are so cute! Love how you used the copper. Thanks for joining us at The paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is SO CUTE!!! Gold armour?? Well, that just makes it especially heroic! :-) I adore the gorgeous visual triangle you have created with your beautifully coloured images! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little scene you created! I love the use of metallic papers - thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet sentiment and your coloring is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How absolutely adorable is this! it brought a massive smile to my face. So glad you joined us at the paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this made me smile. Isn't that sentiment adorable. I'm sure your grandkids are going to love this. Gran you rock! :)

    ReplyDelete