Recognition

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hugs & Kisses


I made this card for a family member with CAS-ual Friday's sets "Mon Ami" and "Wonderful Words".  I paper pieced the die cut flowers from "Mon Ami" with paper from Reverse Confetti's "True Love" pack and used Reverse Confetti card stock.  I stamped the sentiment on more paper from that same pack and matted in with red card stock.  I finished it off with a washi tape banner and some lovely Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ivory Seashell.  I love how perfectly round the Nuvo drops are!

I'll enter this in:


  

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love those beautiful flowers. So glad you could join us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love how you have used the flower stamp here. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I love the color combo, the black and white stripes and the gorgeous blooms! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your colors and patterns work so lovely together. The paper piecing really compliments the flowers. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever to paper piece - it came out so nicely. Love the strip at the bottom too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, very elegant looking!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete