Recognition

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Black White Floral (with a touch of red)






I've been playing in the cave today and made this set of cards with paper from the Dollar Tree (it's actually shelf liner) and inks from Reverse Confetti on strips of white card stock that was embossed with white embossing powder.  The sentiments come from Hero Arts "Hello stamp and cut" set.  I stuck the adhesive backed liner to card stock then cut it into 4 panels.  These were super fast to make and I really like how they turned out.  I think I will make a bunch more of the panels so I can add sentiments to them as I need them.

I will enter this in the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #394

7 comments:

  1. What a super clever way to make gorgeous cards! I may be slipping down to my Dollar Tree to pick up some of this liner! So glad you were inspired by this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Absolutely stunning actually!! So glad you linked it up to this weeks Cupcake Inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! What a stunning card. Seriously, this is absolutely beautiful!!! And your play with our color challenge is just perfect!!! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Cards made from shelf liners...and such incredibly pretty ones, too! Clever! Thank you for sharing your carmine-red-black creation in the Cupcake Inspirations gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first saw this I wondered which stamp it was... then I read it's shelf liner! Brilliant and beautiful! Love the black and white sketchy look. Wonderful cards - thanks for a great idea x
    BTW shelf liner is great for masking. I'll be linking a video I saw on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How creative! Gosh I love those B&W images...Thanks for sharing your artwork with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete