Recognition

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Another Fall Coffee Lover's Card!


I made another card for the 2016 Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!  Today I used a free digital image from Create with TLC  - Thank you so much for the free digi!!!

I printed it with my toner printer and then foiled it in gold!  I die cut it and added it to a larger brown circle that I faux stitched with a white gel pen, then mounted that on a piece of corrugated card stock. For the brown panel, I clear heat embossed some coffee beans from a Fiskars set I have, then put everything together on a white card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by!




19 comments:

  1. This is yummy! Love the BG paper you created, the corrugated CB and that image is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold foil is so pretty. Awesome card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The foiling is so classic and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, lovely colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creative to foil the cup in gold - your cards are both lovely with that nice digi image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards... love that image in the gold foil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gold, Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That yellow/gold os so eye catching and I love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the coffee bean background and the gold embossed image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my....who doesn't love gold foiling?! This turned out FABulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the foiling and the texture! A great card.

    ReplyDelete