Recognition

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Perfect Blend Fall Coffee Lover's Hop

Hi, I have another card for the Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!  

This one was made with coffee stamps from a Fiskars set, stamped and heat embossed on kraft card stock, then colored with Spectrum Noir markers, inked with Distress Ink and placed with corrugated card stock onto the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Fall Plaid panel that was cut with a Wplus9 stitched scalloped rectangle die.  Brown and kraft card stock are from GKD and I added both Wink of Stella and white gel pen for highlights.  This is my first card on my blog that I have put my new name banner on the bottom.  My daughter, using her marketing skills from her job,  was home for a visit this weekend and she made this banner for me to put on my cards to save time.  
What a sweetie!!! Thank you so much!!!

20 comments:

  1. So pretty. The colors coordinate beautifully with the pattern paper and I love the corrugated circle. Great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plaid background is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! Love that plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh plaid is my favorite color! Love your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so delicious!! :) I love the plaid papers and pops of color over the image!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous and the focal design stands out so well against that plaid pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Love the dark against the bright plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for techie kids! Your card is wonderful... #madforplaid

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautfiul card Angie! Congrats on winning one of the flash prizes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I didn't know! Thanks for letting me know Cindy!

      Delete
  11. fabulous card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A perfect fall / coffee card! And I love the banner too ;)

    ReplyDelete