Recognition

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Falling Leaves MSC




I'm so happy to be hosting the "Falling Leaves' Challenge with Joyce over at the Mod Squad Challenge this week.  Here are my two cards that I made for the Falling Leaves theme!

My first card was made with patterned paper from my stash with leaves on it and the Hero Arts Prayers stamp and cut set, a couple of circle dies from my stash and the Gina Marie Designs Nesting Wonky Rectangle dies.  I finished it off with some Kat Scrappiness Clear Droplets Sampler Pack.


  Here's my 2nd card that I made using a leaf embossing folder on foil.  I added black paint after embossing it and then wiped the paint off so it would stay in the creases.  I really like the look of that!
I cut the foil with one of the Gina Marie Designs Nesting Wonky Rectangle dies along with a larger wonky die on the patterned paper.  The sentiment is from Newton's Nook Happy Thoughts stamp set.  I adhered it all together and then added a few sequins from Kat's Scrappiness Silver City Sequin Mix sequins filled with tiny dots of Ranger Black Enamel Dots.

I hope you will find the time to join the challenge over at Mod Squad Challenge Blog - we'd love to have you join us!






I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Monday Powder Challenge.  And I'm entering both cards in the Crafting By Designs Favorite Season Challenge.








2 comments:

  1. Wow. All beautiful and so perfect for occasions in the Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful examples of the challenge. Love the EF on foil - always a winner!

    ReplyDelete