Recognition

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Carpe Diem Layering Daisy



Here's my DT card for the challenge over at a2zscrapbooking blog for June!  It called "To Die For" and the link for all the details is right:  HERE!  Just remember to use one or more main Hero Arts products!  

I used the greeting "carpe diem", (seize the day!) from the Hero Arts "Hello Gorgeous" CL924 set - I just love all the sentiments in that set!  I stamped it in Hero Arts Hero Hues Black Die Ink AF101
The die I choose for my card is a new one from Hero Arts, DI181 Paper Layering Daisy die.  I cut it twice, once out of yellow polka dotted paper from my stash and another from Hero Arts Sunshine Layering Paper for the background behind the daisies and the little thin strips on the left side.  I lifted all the lovely petals for dimension then added some gems I had in my stash from Hero Arts similar to these:  Hero Arts Diamond gems - 8mm  and these Hero Arts Diamond Gems - 5mm.  

Hope you can join the challenge this month!  And remember if you need supplies, check out
the a2zscrapbooking store!  They have tons of goodies and if you need something you don't see in the store, just let them know and they can special order it for you.  Use code:  Angie15 to save 15% on you $25 or more purchase (excluding shipping).

Don't forget to follow us on  TwitterInstagram and Facebook!

Entering this in:
Stamping Smiles Designs Tic Tac Toe Challenge (Yellow, word play, inlaid design)




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card & yellow isn't usually a color I'm drawn to--love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is lovely Angie! Really pretty and cheerful. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these dimensional flowers are so cool! Thank you so much for joining us at SSD Tic-Tac-Toe challenge blog.
    Olesya, DT

    ReplyDelete