Recognition

Friday, June 3, 2016

Miracles with Perfect Pearls



This card was inspired by several videos I watched this week to use Perfect Pearls on black card stock.  I watched one where they combined the powder with water and painted over clear embossing and one that just used the powder straight onto the card with Perfect Pearls medium ink.  I used the water method on this card because I had never done that before.  All the stamps are from the Simon Says June Kit.  I die cut the circle with a Memory Box Stitched rectangle die, then popped the top layer up over the white card base so the heat embossed sentiment is peeking through.

  
   




6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I am a big fan of the black card bases, and the perfect pearls does add so much to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant design! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I also watched a couple of video's and thought I should try it. Looks like fun! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job with your Perfect Pearls...Love how striking it is against the black background! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful technique, the colors just POP right off of the black. I have not watched the videos as yet, but now I will make a point of it. Love your BIG bold sentiment, it's lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful project - thanks for sharing it at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete