Recognition

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Thanks a Bushel!



I'm back in the woman cave, crafting away!  It was nice to see my son, his wife and my 2 sweet grandkids over the weekend!

This card was inspired by several challenges and I always need thank you cards in my stash.  I used the stamp set from Jellibean Soup "Fresh Vegetable Soup" to stamp the carrots and sentiment.  I don't have many bunny stamps so I found this freebie digital stamp online, yay for freebies!  I colored the carrots and bunny with Zig Clean Color Markers, Copics and Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them out.  I used the Lawn Fawn Grassy Meadows die to create the grass after stamping the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I tucked the bunny and one carrot in the grass, added a little cool gray shadow and then I added a little Wink of Stella on the pink parts of the bunny.  You can see it better in the close up below.  I'm entering this in the following challenges:





10 comments:

  1. That is so adorable! And I love the glitter ears! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a superb and fun card. Thanks for using the sketch from CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've given dimension to the bunny's ears by popping them up from the card base! Your card is super cute! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card! The sparkly ears are a fun touch! So glad you were inspired by this week's Bunny Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww so fun!!!! thank you so much for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such an adorable creation - thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable card, a super cut carrots along the cute sparkling rabbit with sweet pink cheeks!!

    hug
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp WednesdayChallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card - certain to bring a smile to whoever sees it. I love the touch of wink of stella too. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Liz x

    ReplyDelete