Recognition

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Growing Love



Getting in some last minute card making before I get to go be Grandma for a few days!
I watercolored a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper with Distress Inks Dried Marigold and Scattered Straw, then splattered some Chipped Sapphire and a little Zig Clean Color Deep Green on it.  After I dried it, I stamped the sentiment from Gina K Designs Better With You set and added a Memory Box floral die cut out of cork.  The markings on the die were hard to see so I did some highlighting on it with a white gel pen, a Sakura Gelly Roll pen in Copper Star and a black marker.
I adhered the watercolor panel to a white card base and added a strip of gingham to the left side.
Entering this in:

Thanks for stopping by.....I'll be away from the cave till after Easter
Happy Easter all!




6 comments:

  1. Love the mix of watercolouring, splatters, and cork with the white and copper highlights. Great mix of elements to create a card that is beautiful and versatile. Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sentiment and flowers are a perfect match! And I love your watercolor background and how you've detailed the flowers with various pens! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card and sentiment. You have created a wonderful background on your watercolour paper. Thanks also for stopping by my blog.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the awesome elements on your card! It's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete