Recognition

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Polka Dot Great Day



Inspired by several challenges, today I made this everyday card using a floral stamp set from my stash.  I have no idea what the name of it is or the manufacturer is because it was one of my very first stamp sets and I didn't save the packaging.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Messages with Flourishes.
I masked off the center section and stamped and masked different flowers from the set in Hero Arts, Shadow Ink Peach Mid-Tone, Gina K Designs Lipstick and Blue Lagoon, and Versafine Smokey Gray.  Then I moved the mask to the outsides and sponged the peach ink inside the strip and stamped the sentiment in Smokey Gray.  I die cut the panel with MFT Stitched Rectangle die and added strips of May Arts polka dot ribbon to the top and bottom.  I put some polka dot washi tape on card stock and die cut the heart with Paper Smooches die, then added Wink of Stella to all the flowers.  I popped the panel up on fun foam on a gray card base.  I am entering this in the following challenges:







11 comments:

  1. A lovely card. The colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super masking on your card and the bright colours really pop. Love the black and white polka dot lines.
    It's great to see you at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card! Great job with the masking, and a fab choice of colours. It would brighten anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sentiment strip and dotty details look fab on your design! I love that colour combo too. Thank you for joining us at Less Is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card with subtle use of polka dots!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw your card on the MFT Color Challenge and wanted to pop over here to tell you that it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and subtle take on our dotty challenge !
    Thanks so much for joining us this week.
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the little polka dot heart! Great finishing touch!
    Thanks for joining us at Casology!

    ReplyDelete