Recognition

Thursday, October 10, 2024

A Frame House with Narrow Tree Trunks Stencils - Memory Box Release

MB a frame w product

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today featuring beautiful new products from the latest "Winter Days" release!

 
I used the new "Narrow Tree Trunks" 3 stencil set with these Distress Inks with an ink blending tool on stencil: 
Tea Dye, Rusty Hinge, and then "Soft Brown" ink from my stash. 
 
After removing the stencil I inked background bottom with Iced Spruce Distress Ink and the top with Salty Ocean, very, very lightly on both top and bottom.  
 
Now to add dimension to the trees I added colored pencil and white paint pen details on the stenciled area and the background.  Here's a closer look: 
 
MB a frame close

I cut the "A Frame House" die set from white card stock, and cut the "Little Bird Bunch" from red and white card stock.  I colored the A frame edge with the same brown inks, then added Iced Spruce to the house front, direct ink pad to paper method.  I colored all the other piece with inks and colored pencils, but cut the door front from red card stock.  I also added pencil and white gel pen to the red door too.

MB a frame main

I assembled the birds and house and added colored pencils and white paint pen to everything.  I used Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide on the wreath pieces before putting them together.  I popped up the birds and house.  Lastly I added snow details with a white paint pen, Cosmic Shimmer Fluffy Stuff (heated with heat gun) and then painted on Cosmic Shimmer Frosty Ultra Sparkle Paste with a small paint brush on the edges of the A frame. 
 
Once everything dried, I added the card to an A2 gray panel and then added that to a white card base.  Lastly I added the White Tab sentiment.

MB a frame 1

I hope you like my card for today!  The new release is big and there are so many beautiful products
 
AngiesignatureNEW
 
Supplies:
 
94811 Little Bird Bunch
94820 A Frame House
88630 Narrow Tree Truncks Stencil set
SP1012 Blush 6X6


DO Iced Spruce, Rustic Wilderness
Distress Inks:  Iced Spruce, Tea Dye, Rusty Hinge
MFT Soft Brown Ink

Prismacolor Pencils, white paint pen

Red White and gray card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment